Free Ad Network:

Saturday 18 April 2009

Hello World Ning Nomads Blog

Hello this blog is primarily set up for people that either can't access Ning for some reason or choose not to, but would kind of like to know what's going on there.

somebody mentioned to me that Ning isn't W3C compliant http://www.w3.org/ which mean's (I think) that some people on certain browsers can't access the content on Ning, this doesn't make a whole lot of difference for the most of us, but it kind of bugs me when I find out something like that seeing as I'm paying a fee every month...

... so I've set up this updates service on Blogger (run by Google)which I presume is okay on most browsers to kind of add a summery and import articles etc via snippets of Javascript using feedburner, RSS, if I was paid for this stuff I'd probably do podcasts/audio - but I'm not a miracle worker I need to organize small before I take on the world, but hopefully this blog will bridge the gap in service that some people have complained about!

Note by spelling will remain rubbish, I do use the spell check more than I did but sometimes I just like to spell stuff how I imagine it looks, I expect this pisses off English teachers and robotic word translators, but I've never claimed to be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Editor Here:

Note: You can sign into my community with Facebook, if you use it ==> Forum/Contributors

Search for Software/Web Tools/Ebooks:
Powered by RegNow